wait...Shoutbox

new nike air

in Schweine suchen Namen 05.07.2019 09:35
von kein Name angegeben • ( Gast )

Nike officially unveils Paul George s second Nike basketball signature exclusive nike air max sneaker, the Nike PG 2. Additionally, Paul George will also be debuting the PG 2 today in Cleveland where his Oklahoma City Thunder will be taking on the Cleveland Cavaliers.Fittingly, he ll do it during a contest that will test the eight-year pro s status as one of the league s best two-way players and on a court surrounded by other athletes who share the distinction of owning a signature shoe of their own.

Here are five rules George and Hardman stick to so they can continue to impress their take on signature culture.Take It Beyond BasketballGive it an EdgeFine Tune, Then Fine Tune AgainDesign for the Next GenerationLet Performance Do The Talking Take It Beyond BasketballIt grey nike air max womens s no secret that George loves gaming (he favors PlayStation consoles). In fact, he says he considers himself one of the biggest gamers in the NBA. With the launch colorway of the PG2, a collaboration highlighting George s passion and the ladies nike air max 90 PS4, he s able to connect these two worlds.

I just had a knack for video games, says George of the origin of his passion.  As soon as I discovered PlayStation, I was throwing hints here and there to my dad  cutting out the clipping of a video game, cutting out the clippings of the PlayStation, leaving it on his dresser. I remember on Christmas morning, I unwrapped my gift and sure enough, it was the PS2. I ve latest nike air max been a PlayStation guy ever since. The shoe features a host of PlayStation-specific nods, including a light-up tongue and more.  We worked directly with the PlayStation team on every aspect of this shoe.

We increased the size of the forefoot Zoom Air unit to 10 millimeters. And, he s standing right on top of it now, whereas in the PG1 there was a little bit of foam between the unit and the foot. So all the way to the ground he s got that full Zoom Bag and that really gives him propulsion in tThe Nike WMNS Air Foamposite One Chrome is releasing in a few days and it s a new women s exclusive colorway of the sneaker to start off 2018. The classic style basically features a shiny chrome iridescent foam shell while white leather is used along the eyelets and for a more new nike air premium touch.

Those eight participants were Annie Leblanc, Sam Gordon, Lincoln Markham, Mark Thomas (featured Air Max Zero), Sulivan Gwed, Kaycee Rice, Mademoiselle Gloria, and Wang Junkai. Each pair basically sports their own style that is highlighted by different patterns and graphics. Look for this Nike Air Max Zero Imaginairs collection at select Nike stores and online in limited numbers starting today.Always keep it locked to KicksOnFire for the latest in sneaker news and release dates.The Nike HyperAdapt 1.0 is back in more colorways this year and following the Habanero pair is this Team Red version in a digital camouflage theme.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: nwewatchwis
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 942 Themen und 1210 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 28 Benutzer (12.08.2012 04:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen