wait...Shoutbox

down in the third set to record

in Schweine suchen Namen 22.11.2019 01:45
von jinshuiqian0713 • 145 Beiträge | 145 Punkte

Florham Park, NJ (SportsNetwork.com) - The New York Jets will start Geno Smith at quarterback for Mondays game against the Miami Dolphins. Everybodys on board with this decision, Jets coach Rex Ryan said on Wednesday. Smith, who started the first eight games this season, replaced Michael Vick under center during this past Mondays 38-3 loss to the Buffalo Bills, a setback that dropped the Jets to 2-9. Ryan made the decision and informed both quarterbacks Wednesday morning. I have said it all along that I feel we have two good quarterbacks, I definitely feel that. And we have another guy that is a decent quarterback as well, in [Matt] Simms. But I feel that way, Ryan said. Smith had been the Jets starter for the first 24 games of his career after the team selected him in the second round of the 2013 NFL Draft. He was benched in the Week 8 loss to Buffalo after throwing three interceptions in the first 10 minutes of the contest and Vick was named the starter the following week. We purposely put Geno back, let him observe, Ryan said. Now is the opportunity for him to step back in and lets see how it goes. I, for one, am excited to watch him. He has my support on this, and thats what Ill say about it. Vick started the past three games for the Jets, leading the team to a victory in Week 10 against Pittsburgh to end an eight-game losing streak. He struggled in Mondays game against the Bills, completing just 7-of-19 passes for 76 yards with an interception while being sacked five times. Smith entered in the third quarter and connected on 10-of-12 throws for 89 yards while being sacked twice. In nine games this season, Smith has thrown for 1,459 yards with seven touchdowns and 10 interceptions. Grossiste Chaussures Chinois . Obasi chested the ball past one defender, prodded it past another and then rounded the keeper before scoring from a tight angle in the 16th minute. Seconds after the restart, Obasi set up Klaas Jan Huntelaar for the Dutchmans 11th goal from 13 games this season. Air Max 97 Pas Cher Chine . The deal will pay Hainsey $3 million for the 2014-15 and 2015-16 seasons and $2.5 million in 2016-17. https://www.grossistechaussurepascher.fr...chine-212a.html. Radulov scored the lone goal in the shootout, and the Predators edged the Minnesota Wild 2-1 on Tuesday night to reach 100 points for the second time in three seasons and fourth in seven. Air Max 720 Destockage . DArnaud hit one of three doubles for the Mets as they took a 4-0 lead in the first. Then the catchers seventh home run of the season broke the game open in the fifth. The 41-year-old Colon (10-8) retired the first 20 batters in his last outing Wednesday against Seattle, eventually allowing two runs on three hits in 7 1-3 innings in a 3-2 win. Nike Air Max 90 Destockage .com) - On a night the Bulls played without Derrick Rose, it was time for Pau Gasol to take charge.Oeiras, Portugal (SportsNetwork.com) - Top seed Carla Suarez Navarro of Spain beat two-time Grand Slam champion Svetlana Kuznetsova of Russia to capture her first WTA title at the Portugal Open, a clay court French Open tune-up. Suarez Navarro defeated Kuznetsova, the No. 7 seed, by a 6-4, 3-6, 6-4 score in Saturdays final. The Spaniard battled back from 4-1 down in the third set to record her 26th victory of the season. "Im very happy I could finally win my first WTA title," Suarez Navarro said. "I was a little bit nervous today. It was a difficult match too -- it was windy today and we were both making mistakes, and we know each other well, but the most important thing for me today was just to be solid all the time. "On match ppoint I was only thinking to put the ball in, and thats what I did, and I felt so good when I finally finished the match.dddddddddddd. The ceremony was very special for me. I really love this tournament." The 25-year-old Suarez Navarro was runner-up here the last two years. She improved to 1-5 in career finals. Kuznetsova fell to 13-20 for her career in title matches. "I tried to fight, but unfortunately it didnt happen today, and I want to congratulate Carla on a great week," Kuznetsova said. "Its definitely an amazing feeling to win your first WTA title." The world No. 29 Kuznetsova entered Saturdays match with a 3-1 lifetime record against the Spaniard. Suarez Navarro took home $48,000 with the victory. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: nwewatchwis
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 942 Themen und 1210 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 28 Benutzer (12.08.2012 04:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen