wait...Shoutbox

Al Horford collected 19 points

in Schweine suchen Namen 22.11.2019 01:46
von jinshuiqian0713 • 145 Beiträge | 145 Punkte

LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- U.S. captain Tom Watson said Monday that Tiger Woods latest back injury "doesnt bode well right now" for Woods playing in the Ryder Cup. Watson told SiriusXM PGA Tour Radio he was watching the final round of the Bridgestone Invitational when Woods withdrew after hitting his tee shot on the ninth hole because of another injury to his back. "Tiger would be a great addition to our team," Watson said. "As Ive said all along, I would pick Tiger Woods if hes healthy and playing well. This doesnt bode well right now. I just hope that maybe its just an isolated problem that he can turn around and possibly play this week at the PGA." Woods flew home to Florida on Sunday to be evaluated. It was not clear when he would know if he could play at Valhalla, where Woods won the PGA Championship in 2000. His caddie was on the course Monday. Woods agent told ESPN on Monday that the four-time PGA Championship winner has not been ruled out of the tournament. Woods, in only his third tournament since returning from back surgery, said he jarred his lower back when he hopped into a deep bunker after playing an awkward shot from the slope of the bunker on the second hole at Firestone. He tried to keep playing and hit some shockingly bad shots -- one into the water on No. 3, another on the par-3 fifth that was 65 yards short of the flag. "I watched him play almost the entire front nine," Watson said. "And the shot he had at 5 ... I said, Somethings wrong with Tiger. You dont hit that terrible a shot ever -- ever. And then, of course, No. 9, he just couldnt go any farther. It concerns me because thats an injury that seems like he tried to address before and hes come back from that particular injury." Watson said he sent Woods a text to tell him he was sorry about the injury, and "I hope you get well soon." Woods missed two majors and three months of the season after March 31 back surgery. He has no chance of making the Ryder Cup team unless he wins the PGA Championship. If he cant play this week, that would be the end of his PGA Tour season until after the Ryder Cup. Eddie Murray Jersey . The 10-year deal the league and players agreed to that ended the 2011 lockout gave either side the right to opt out after six years. With the league projecting financial growth, there has been speculation that players will take that option in three years, especially since a new national TV contract will be in place by then. Michael Hermosillo Jersey . -- Cole De Vries had a couple of key strikeouts during what could have been the inning that doomed him to defeat against the Kansas City Royals, allowing him to escape further damage and keep the game tied up. https://www.cheapangels.com/1213j-darin-...angels.html.com) - Al Horford collected 19 points and 16 rebounds and the Atlanta Hawks held off a furious rally to beat the Detroit Pistons 106-103 on Friday night in a game between two of the NBAs hottest teams. Rod Carew Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. Michael Hermosillo Angels Jersey . The ongoing funk on penalty kill and an unusually quiet night on home ice for the power play divided the Leafs from the Bruins at the ACC in a rare Sunday night affair.NUREMBERG, Germany -- Second-seeded Eugenie Bouchard of Canada will play Karolina Pliskova of the Czech Republic for the Nuremberg Cup title. Bouchard defeated Karin Knapp of Italy 6-4, 6-3 and Pliskova upset fourth-seeded Elina Svitolina of Ukraine 2-6, 6-1, 6-2 in Fridays semifinals. Bouchard reached the semifinals at thee Australian Open but is still looking for her first WTA title.dddddddddddd Pliskova, who upset top-seeded Angelique Kerber of Germany in the quarterfinals, is in her second final of the year and is seeking her second career title after Kuala Lumpur in 2013. Bouchard has not lost a set en route to the final. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: nwewatchwis
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 942 Themen und 1210 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 28 Benutzer (12.08.2012 04:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen